Museum logo
Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Accession number 1996.03BHS
Catalog Number 1996.03BHS.02
Object Name Newspaper
Scope & Content Holiday card with image of Midlake Garage on front

writing on back, from donor?: "Service station owned by JK Carr, Jim Carr and Charles C. Burnell. 1934 until about 1946. Located on curve of Bel-Red Road and NE 8th"


Station was operated by Russell Whaley prior to that per his 1980 oral history with EHC